Thursday, 15th June, h. 18:00
ECHN event: Hydrogeology in Urban areas: Challenges and opportunities.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts submitted to the Flow Path in 2017 has been postponed to April 3.
- The deadline for early registration fee has been postponed to April 15.
The Italian Chapter of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH) is pleased to invite you to the 3rd Edition of FLOWPATH, the National Meeting on Hydrogeology. The conference will be held at the University of Cagliari, in June 2017, from Wednesday 14 to Friday 16.
According to the aim of the 1st Edition of FLOWPATH (Bologna, 2012), the conference will be an opportunity for Italian hydrogeologists to exchange ideas and knowledge on different groundwater issues.
The IAH Italian Chapter is committed to ensuring the continuation of this debate within the scientific and professional community, giving priority to proposals and ideas of young hydrogeologists.
During the meeting, the 3rd Zuppi award for the best PhD thesis on hydrogeological issues will be assigned
The objectives of the conference are:
- to promote dialogue and exchange of scientific knowledge among young hydrogeologists;
- to deepen the theoretical and practical aspects of our understanding of groundwater;
- to update all the stakeholders, researchers and professionals on recent challenges in the hydrogeological sciences;
- to encourage researchers, professionals and administrators to contribute to the improvement of water resources management.
The fees include: participation to the Conference, congress kit, coffee breaks, lunches, conference dinner, volume of abstracts on USB support and Field Trip.
Participation fee has to be paid by Bank transfer to the following Bank account :
ASSOCIAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE DEGLI IDROGEOLOGI COMITATO ITALIANO C/O UNIVERSITA’ LA SAPIENZA PIAZZALE ALDO MORO,5 00185 ROMA (RM)
BANCA PROSSIMA – FILIALE: 05000
PIAZZA PAOLO FERRARI 10, 20121 MILANO (MI)-
PAYMENT DESCRIPTION: FLOWPATH 2017 Meeting_Registration fee
1st Announcement: October 07, 2016
Deadline for abstract submission: February 15, 2017
Notification of abstract acceptance: April 3, 2017
Deadline for early bird registration: April 15, 2017
2nd Announcement: April 24, 2017
Deadline for registration of authors presenting abstracts: May 20, 2017 (after this date the abstract acceptance will be canceled)
Deadline for registration to have Conference dinner and Field trip guaranteed for free: May 20, 2017
Deadline for short note submission: June, 30, 2017
The Conference: June 14-16, 2017