We are pleased to announce that the
13th Italian Conference on Supramolecular Chemistry
will be held in
Santa Margherita di Pula (CA), on the 18th-21st June 2017
The XIII Congress on Supramolecular Chemistry continues a quite long tradition started in 1992, gathering italian researchers operating in this multidisciplinary field. The main aim of the meeting is to facilitate the presentation and discussion of the most recent experimental and theoretical results in the active areas of physical organic and bioorganic chemistry, photochemistry, self-assembly, (bio)nanotechnology, and material sciences.
We hope you wil be able to join this event and enjoy the stimulating scientific program. We strongly encourage the participation of young scientists who will actively disseminate their results in oral and poster presentations.
The conference is organized under the patronage of the University of Cagliari (http://www.unica.it/) and the Department of Chemical and Geological Science (http://dipartimenti.unica.it/scienzechimicheegeologiche/ ) of the University of Cagliari . The meeting will take place at the Hotel Flamingo Resort (http://www.hotelflamingo.it/) in Santa Margherita di Pula. Welcome party, poster session, lunches, and dinners will be held at the Conference site.
Claudia Caltagirone – UniCA (Chairman)
Vito Lippolis – UniCA (Co-Chairman)
Massimiliano Arca – UniCA
Carla Aragoni – UniCA
Francesco Isaia – UniCA
Alessandra Garau – UniCA
Greta Defilippo – UniCA
- February 28th, 2017 : Deadline for pre-booked accommodation at the conference site
- March 31st, 2017 : Deadline early registration
- March 31st, 2017 : Deadline for student assistance grants submission
- April 20th, 2017 : Deadline for oral abstract presentation
- April 20th, 2017: Notification of acceptance of student assistance grants
- May 15th, 2017 : Deadline for poster abstract presentation
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org